Air cooled all-in-one designed splicer is the new generation of splice equipment for belt joint splicing both on site and in the workshop. air cool splicing press especially important for on site is reliability of the equipment, less weight,less set-up time, and very short splicing time.
The presses are supplied with a flight case for both storage purposes and also for easy transport to on-site jobs.
The unique technology ensures global uniform splicing and with its features and benefits:
1. Improved quality, efficiency (speed) and precision
2. Consistent, reliable splice results and superior belt appearance
3. Less shrinkage of fingers, providing stronger, flatter splices
4. No maintenance.
6. Voltage: 220V or 380V, if you need a special voltage please our sales.
On site benefits include:
1. Short cycle time, approx. 10 minutes or less depending on belt type
2. Lightweight components
3. No water or forced air cooling necessary
4. Less production downtime
5. Easy transport around the plant
Heating plate effective L*W : 610 *130mm
Weight lower part : 16 kg
Weight upper part : 13 kg
Naked weight : 30 kg
Naked Length : 805 mm
Naked Overall Height: 225 mm
Naked Overall Width: 250mm
Max. pressure: 2Bar
Max. temperature : 200 ˚C
Dimensions for transport box: 1012 x 352 x280
Weight In transport box: 35 kg
Power: 2.8 KW
I. Whole unit 12 months warranty
II. Adopt high quality imported parts :
1.High quality Eurotherm brand controller.Reliable and automatic Temperature Control with time control (in one meter, also you can set by yourself).
2. High quality SMC brand controller.Air pressure controller (set the air pressure and display the current pressure),
3. High quality heating plate from USA. fast and uniform,from 60 degree to 165 degree ONLY need 2’30” .